- 2 potatoes
- 1 large beetroot
- 1 courgette
- A handful for runner beans
- 1 Romano pepper
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 100g manchego or cheddar
- Pre-heat oven 200 C.
- Chop the potatoes, beetroot, courgette, and runner beans into bite size pieces. Toss in olive oil, season, and roast for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the pepper and garlic. Gently fry in a pan for 5-10 minutes, until soft.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan with the paprika and cayenne pepper. Add a splash of water or stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the kidneys to the sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- When the vegetables are roasted, pour the sauce over them. Grate the cheese over the top. Return to the oven for 5-10 minutes, until the cheese melted.