- 750g new potatoes
- ¼ celeriac
- 1 lemon
- 200g Quorn chicken-style pieces
- 2 sticks of rhubarb
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh rosemary
- A hand generous handful of kale
- Pre-heat oven at 180 C.
- Cut any larger potatoes in half. Cut the celeriac into bite-size chunks. Toss in oil and the juice of a lemon. Add potatoes and celeriac, with the lemon halves, to a roasting tray and pop in the oven.
- Chop rhubarb into chunks. Finely chop garlic and rosemary.
- After 40 mins, add rhubarb, garlic, and rosemary to roasting tray. Season well, and give everything a good toss round the pan. Return to the oven.
- Roughly chop kale and toss with oil.
- After 10 mins, add kale to roasting tin. Add a splash of water to the pan and return to the oven.
- After 10 mins, take out of the oven and serve.